This page lists some key online forums which discuss autism and related issues.
If you know of any other items we should include in this section, please email email@example.com.
Please note that we reserve the right not to include an item if we feel that it is not appropriate.
- Autism Connect Run by the Autism Alliance, this is an online social network for people with autism and their families.
- ASD-Friendly UK discussion forum which describes itself as "a support network of parents with autistic and Aspergers children, who discuss life as we know it"
- Aspies for Freedom help and advocacy group which aims to strengthen autism rights, oppose all forms of discrimination against aspies and auties, and work to bring the community together both online and offline.
- Autism UK Forum Message board run by UK charity which exists to increase awareness of autism, together with well established and newly developed approaches in the diagnosis, assessment, education and treatment.
- Autscape Online conference specifically by and for autistic people
- Awares Talk UK forum, designed to give researchers and practitioners the opportunity to discuss topics of relevance to autism.
- NAS Community UK forum run by the National Autistic Society where you'll find people talking about autism and sharing their thoughts, questions and experiences.
- Network Autism UK forum for professionals run by the National Autistic Society.
- Wrong Planet Web community designed for individuals (and parents / professionals of those) with autism, Asperger's syndrome, ADHD, PDDs, and other neurological differences.
- Quick link:
- 03 May 2022